Bladestock is the European Weekend Midsummer Open Air Knife & Gear Gathering located in the middle of The Netherlands.
- Open for all knife & gear enthusiasts.
- Exhibition is on saturday & sunday from 9.00 - 17.00.
- European Knifemakers will show and sell their handcrafted work.
- Also European exhibitors with gear & production knives will attend.
- Visitors can chose to camp. Plenty of room for your tent or tarp.
- If you want to camp and stay the whole weekend, the exhibition/camping area is open from friday 16.00.
- Saturday afternoon you have the opportunity to join the barbecue. Tickets must be purchased at least one week before the event starts.
- You can bring your own refreshments and something to eat but you can also buy refreshments and something to eat on the exhibition/fair.
Once tickets are bought and paid for, we can not refund tickets when you can not make it to the event.
Please after getting your ticket(s) in your e-mail, print it. You will need it to show at the entrance of the event.
Your ticket is also your lottery ticket. On sunday at the end of the event, we will do a lottery. We have a lot of prices to win. So don't forget to bring your ticket. This will be your lottery ticket and grant your access to the event.
Please keep an eye on the website bladestock.eu for activities and list of exhibitors.