21 Dec 2017 19:00 - 22:00
Wibautstraat 196, 1091 EM Amsterdam
Creative Women Collective
*The course is organized in Dutch. If you are English speaking please let us know which week you would like to follow!
WHAT? During a 6-week bootcamp these women will learn the basics of building a business in the creative sector.
WHO? This course is for women who are starting a business, or started one less than a year ago.
HOW? This course (organized in DUTCH) is for 12 to 16 women who will be learning the basics from 6 experts.
- Week 1: Identity + Mindset (Monday, November 13) with life & business coach Anita Bakker + personal identity expert Sharda Tewari (both known from the NSMBL festival);
- Week 2: Social Media Marketing (Thursday, November 16) with social media professional Cynthia Ritsma (MontBlanc, Rituals, NOX);
- Week 3: Storytelling Through Presentation (Thursday, November 23) with presentation coach Puck van Doorn (coach of founder Hashtag Workmode);
- Week 4: Business Skills (Thursday, December 7) - negotiation, cold calling + creating (airtight) agreements with lawyer Awura Simpe;
- Week 5: Money, Financial Administration + Funding (Thursday, December 14), expert TBA;
- Week 6: Business Plan from A to Z + Strategy (Thursday, January 4), expert TBA.
Sign up for the course OR a specific workshop!
Ticket Week 6
Pop- en Cultuurpodium SplotsZ,
Het Oude Wapen,
Nol in 't Bosch,
Billetto in Europa
27-31 New Inn Yard
Company no: 08364593