Join us for yet another edition of RnB yoga. New edition, new flow, new music, fresh energy.
Yoga means union. Traditional yoga is the union of the body, the breath and the consciousness. The side effect of this unification is an incredible work out. Vinyasa yoga is a flowing, dynamic sequence of poses with attention for the breath. With RnB yoga we are combining a powerful vinyasa yoga flow with live RnB music to create a sweaty work out and a great start of the weekend. Are you new to yoga, but love to try? Awesome! Feel welcome with us– this will be an all level class with a lot of options in poses, with focus on having fun and feeling good and sharing our love for good music!
RnB yoga provides a fun approach to yoga for all students who are looking for a good sweat, flow and detoxification of the workweek! Get into the weekend mode with us, flowing to your favourite tunes, and stay for drinks afterwards!
Location: Donovan’s, Peperstraat 15, 9711 PC Groningen
Date: Thursday November 7th 2019
Time: 19:20 – 20:30, class starts at 19:30
The price of €17,50 p.p. includes:
- A 60 minute vinyasa flow yoga class;
- Live RnB yoga beats played by DJ Donovan's;
- The use of a yoga mat, feel free to bring your own;
- 2 drinks afterwards! Choose from beer, wine, soda or one cocktail;
- An overall unique experience on a unique location!
Good to know:
- Tickets can from now on be bought via the Billetto ticket url. Class is limited to the first 15 people who sign up.
- Please arrive early for check in at 19:20, class will begin at 19:30 and end at 20:30. You are free to stay as long as you want afterwards.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and flow in. Bring a towel and some water. Yoga is practiced barefoot, so make sure to also bring some warm socks and / or a sweater for savasana at the end of class.
- We will do anything to create a save yoga practice, so it's important to let the teacher know on forehand if you have any injuries, medical conditions and / or if you are pregnant. Nonetheless you are responsible for your own body and any personal injuries. Our organisation and the venue are not liable.
We promote body positivity and yoga for all levels. We look forward to seeing you on the mat!
Stay in tune and follow us for more RnB yoga events on unexpected locations!
photo: (c) Jeffrey Deelman www.lifeisyoga.nl| Lucas WInkel www.84photos.nl