We are facilitating a Blockchain in business simulation experience. Through learning the mechanics of Blockchain by playing a paper-based role play, the benefits of the technology suddenly become very clear. Join Gui Vohringer and George Pedra, co-founders or Finos to learn the mechanics behind Blockchain, in a practical, business-focused and non-technical way.
There are countless generic sessions to introduce Blockchain at a very high level, and there are also lot's of sessions in the technical detail. One thing consistently missing is a basic explanation of how Blockchain actually works (for non-techies) in the context of a business's operation. We brought together a group of technology, design and gaming experts to deliver this exciting new learning opportunity.
This workshop is for people interested in learning how Blockchain actually works through interactive game play. Whether you are already up to speed on the high-level concepts of Blockchain and because you see how it works, or you are totally new to the technology and because you have a practical, interactive explanation, come to get inspired. The event is delivered in English.
Learn new things and experience the technology in action through a paper- and pen-based game.
This event is perfect for:
- anyone, in any industry, that wants to learn more about HOW blockchain works in a fun, and interactive manner
- absolutely NO technical knowledge or experience required
You will learn:
- how Blockchain actually works
- how to confidently communicate the impact of Blockchain to colleagues
- how privacy and confidentiality are addressed in the Blockchain
- how to practically apply the concepts to your own business challenge